• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

le moins aimé; Gryffen

The bird is a rather decent babysitter although it doesn’t look very amused to be pushed, prodded, and breathed on by the little foal. It’s wings flare with slight annoyance but it sticks around as it was told to do. The grownup conversation continues. He’s starting to get irritated with the twenty one questions. Little fish shouldn’t be concerned with the doings of wolves. ”She will grow up and make her own choices but I just make sure they are the right ones.” He snaps, his tone letting her know that he was done answering her questions. He doesn’t care if the girl visits her mother as long as she is doing what she’s suppose to do. He knows he has to play the girl differently then the way he pulls the strings of her mother.

His teeth graze almost playfully against her neck, low laughter mumbling into her skin that would more than likely chill her to the bone. Fight to put his seed in her? ”I wouldn’t have it any other way little minnow.” If the child wasn’t there, he would mount her now. Just to remind her how things went and who exactly was in charge here. Teeth close against the flesh of her shoulder, a hard chomp that lingers before he pulls away. Don’t you dare try to pull the wool over my eyes girl.

His daughter is talking now and his crimson eyes fall on her, his child that likes the things with wings. The raven has hopped onto the girl’s back, realizing it might be safer there but the talons don’t close on the filly’s skin as it does with it’s father. It knows better. ”I watch over you.” He answers plainly, children's questions were usually such tedious things. There’s really no other purpose he serves for her besides creating her and watching her. The ghost in the darkness, gently prodding and pushing her to make the choices he wants for her. His tail snaps against his haunches, considering her quietly for a moment. ”Only that one. But my Queen can talk to all of them. Would you like to meet her?” Shooting a look at Minette, almost daring her to try and stop him from taking her to the Chamber. Every child is curious and he would play on her curiosity. Let Minette look like the mean parent, stopping Sette’s adventures with her father. It would serve his purpose just fine.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Minette - 08-31-2015, 08:56 PM
    RE: le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Gryffen - 08-31-2015, 09:34 PM
    le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Anguisette - 09-01-2015, 11:00 AM
    le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Minette - 09-01-2015, 11:14 AM
    RE: le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Gryffen - 09-01-2015, 01:36 PM
    le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Anguisette - 09-01-2015, 03:02 PM
    le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Minette - 09-01-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: le moins aimé; Gryffen - by Gryffen - 09-07-2015, 12:25 PM