• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm not just some boy you can sway | diplomats/any, wichita

I'M NOT SOME BOY THAT YOU CAN SWAY

Rapscallion is puzzled at the group that has gathered here in the Dale, Forbidden Dale he questions himself. He is too literal at times. As they pour in, first Elysteria, Ramiel, then Wichita and her new babe find themselves in the crowd. Rapscallion has not been noted for being a man of many words but as he was about to speak his peace, another man joined who was full of words.

Rapscallion can't know if his reputation will follow him or if he was so quick to overthrow the Tundra's King and just as quick to give it away to his right hand, that perhaps others will forget. Rapscallion is mourning, if he knew what mourning meant - his only friend in this life was murdered. The anger has subsided for this time period but this recently joined man is slowly turning the heat higher on the buckskins internal thermometer. All emotion is not lost on Rapscallion, though he lacks feelings himself ninety percent of the time he's good at reading others. "Thank you Elysteria, Ramiel for meeting with us, Wichita and I (and Bly now) are here on behalf of the Gates. We want to know of the happenings within your king-" the buckskin cannot stand the lack of professionalism...it's irked him and nothing has truly irked him before. He does his best to bite his tongue, it's truly a serpent coiling ready to strike at this Weir. "with your kingdom. We are looking for who we may want to be allies with, whom we want to stay clear of...particularly the assumptious type." Rapscallion was doing his best to keep the situation calm, collected...to remain not a psychopath like he has running through his DNA structure.

"My daughter? I just met this woman a week before she gave birth, now if you could kindly take your nose out of my personal life, or lack thereof, I'd like to continue our business here," he says in a gruff, irrirated tone knowing he's outnumbered but surely these others would understand that they came here for knowledge, not for family planning. The buckskin stallion looks to Wichita, he musters the most apologetic look he can which isn't much but he tries. Rapscallion has officially said the most he's said in his entire life, to a complete stranger but some assholes need a plug.

Oh lawdy. *slow clap* Rapscallion is actually capable of being irritated. It's amazing, he is a real boy! LOL.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm not just some boy you can sway | diplomats/any, wichita - by R A P S C A L L I O N - 09-06-2015, 07:28 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 09-21-2015, 01:27 PM