• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

no bite marks, no scratches | warship, any.

sui domina et libera

A few months ago she had met Straia and for the hour or so she spoke with her, she liked her. Warship had pissed her off though, if she survived ha. What a cocky little shit he was (she's the kettle, I know) she had been left for dead at birth, she knew how to stay alive at all costs. Perhaps he didn't mean literally as much as figuratively speaking in kingdom life. Thus far she had mostly just studied the others in the army, their muscle tone and how they carried themselves. She was a rarity perhaps, most of them were rather quiet where she was mouthy. She assumes it comes from her mother because women are traditionally more chatty than men but she doesn't know her parents.

Kick grass over that shit and move on.

She finds Warship in the busy day of the Chamber, her body was starting to mature more into a warrior's body but her feminine qualities weren't fading quickly. She was indeed a pretty girl, a slender face and big doe eyes and quite hippy. Her chest has broadened, her neck thicker from the consistent running and resistance training in the rivers and lakes. Her legs strong from morning runs on the beach, necrotic tissue sometimes lingered on her fetlocks the days to come but she wasn't bothered. Death was just that, death and those who have passed on can't feel anymore.

"Looks like I'm doing just fine, surviving and all," she says a little calmer than usual, she has been disciplined some - mostly because it's hard to run and talk at the same time. "I think I'm supposed to ask you how you're doing or some shit but I just need social interaction. I looked for Straia but I figured I'd find her where you were. All work and no play makes Kimber a very sullen girl," she says quirkily, as if she knows what 'play' even means.

K I M B E R
    immortal little shit of the chamber

ooc; kyra I figured you'd be overwhelmed to keep our thread up but please feel free if you're museful! <3

Messages In This Thread
    no bite marks, no scratches | warship, any. - by Kimber - 09-06-2015, 12:36 PM