• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  would you be so kind

At the question about whether Beyza had thought about leaving does not require any self-reflection. The answer is instant. “No.” There’s a weight to the word as Beyza pushes it from her mind and to her friend. An explanation is close on its heels, though - as she relives the emotions she had felt that day. It wasn’t always that she felt them so strongly, but a few arcs of electricity spark on her coat now in an echo of how they had raced across her skin by the dozens when Pangea had been changed. “Of course not. I would have fought with all my strength to bring Pangea back and not let it be bastardized by a mad mare.”

She doesn’t say the words but she believes Straia got what she deserved. That she felt that changing Pangea was rejected by Beqanna itself - and that was why they saw such a fantastic display. It must mean she was in the right. These emotions push out from her on the tail end of her thoughts, and though Beyza notices this projection - she’s confused by it.

But she doesn’t try to pull it back, she’s not even sure she could - which is an uncomfortable feeling.

She’s curious to see what Aela thinks of it, however. If she will pick up on that current beneath the thoughts.

"I'm glad you're here now, though." She adds, honestly, even if Aela's 'I think so' did not appear to be particularly sure when it came to staying in Pangea.

B E Y Z A

artwork by musonart

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    would you be so kind - by Beyza - 12-31-2020, 05:28 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Aela - 01-04-2021, 07:12 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Beyza - 01-08-2021, 10:06 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Aela - 01-10-2021, 03:28 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Beyza - 01-18-2021, 05:17 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Aela - 01-22-2021, 08:48 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Beyza - 02-03-2021, 03:36 PM
    RE: would you be so kind - by Aela - 02-06-2021, 12:58 PM