• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so long and good night - any
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    She is alone tonight, though she doesn’t mind. Alone meant she was free to fill her time with whatever – or whoever – she wanted. Alone meant she could pick her way through the meadow and along the river, until she found something or someone to occupy her time, if only for the evening.

The storm, though, had driven her into the dark of the trees.

This was less ideal, disliking the way the darkness seemed to swallow her whole. It smothered the galaxy of her skin, dulled the vibrant white of her hair and her legs, and entirely engulfed the black of her eyes. The conditions would have been perfect if she was planning on crafting some kind of illusion, finding that it took less work when her target already could hardly see her in the low light. Ever since her encounter with Ashhal, though, her love illusionism had lost some of its spark – it just wasn’t quite as fulfilling when she wasn’t trying to wreck one of her mother’s ex-lovers in the process.

Thunder rumbles overhead, and through the tops of the trees she can see the bruised, swollen clouds. The rain follows soon after, and though the canopy above shields her from the worst of it, there is still no escaping. Droplets slide across the svelte curves of her sides and her hips, they dampen the thick tendrils of mane that fall in waves and cling to the arc of a slender neck.

When she finds him she is dripping and radiant, with the galaxy coloring running like water until it fades into white, and impossibly black eyes that watch him with a sharp but curious gaze. She sees the tendrils of shadows that cling to him, and her fascination in them could have been mistaken for a fascination in him. But then her gaze noticeably shifts from the wisps of darkness and instead settles on his face, and unwittingly a simper curls at the edge of her pale lips. “Does darkness always follow you?”

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

@[michaelis]

Messages In This Thread
    so long and good night - any - by michaelis - 11-30-2020, 09:03 PM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by Desire - 12-04-2020, 04:06 AM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by Beyza - 12-04-2020, 09:59 PM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by michaelis - 12-12-2020, 11:03 AM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by Desire - 12-24-2020, 12:47 AM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by Beyza - 01-02-2021, 08:24 PM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by michaelis - 01-08-2021, 12:05 AM
    RE: so long and good night - any - by Desire - 01-12-2021, 03:30 AM