• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the crowd gets thin when the noose gets tighter; Desire
    i think i'm better on my own but i get so lost in you
    No matter how strong her love for games and tricks, her patience was not endless. She could wear the illusion of her mother as much as she liked, but she could not mimic her entirely. The illusion was just that – an illusion. It did not extend beyond the mirage of white blanketing her galaxy-colored skin, or the almost wavering image of a halo above her head and the gold-tipped wings at her sides.

Desire could look the part, but she was even less an angel than her mother.

She lacked the genuine love — twisted and malformed though it was — that Ryatah had, and so when Ashhal responds sharply, she feels her thin patience begin to falter. There is a moment when her dark eyes seem to harden, when the purples and blues and silvers of the galaxy underneath flickers behind the illusion, and it is all she can do to keep from snapping back at him.

But she breathes, an inhale and exhale with just the right amount of a tremor to it, giving off the impression of trying to mask injured feelings. When the last of the air shudders from her lungs into the air between them she has regained her composure and she is again quiet and yielding. She reaches for him again, but this time stops just short of touching him, and murmurs gently, “Don’t be like that.” Her head tips just enough to lock eyes, summoning all of the sorrow and sympathy that she possibly can when she says, “I would never give up on you.”

i think i'm better on my own but i'm so obsessed with you
    desire

@[Ashhal]
    she is a horrid creature lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the crowd gets thin when the noose gets tighter; Desire - by Desire - 12-03-2020, 12:34 AM