• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  tell me that it's all okay.
    CrownS
    He watches her, the storm in his eyes building as his smile begins to return. Crowns takes a step closer when she speaks and he makes sure he’s close enough to see every microexpression that bleeds across her face. Her arm is extended to reach delicate fingers into his mind and now he takes her roughly into his grasp. He reaches back into her, thumbs through every memory like it will sate a hunger that has burned for centuries. Straia. Weed. Iris. And then there is her, Rosebay.

Didn’t I tell you that I would be underestimated?” he asks, and the world around them goes black. There is only the sound of his childish laughter and the thunder of his pulse in his ears. Slowly, little glowing eyes open behind him, all wide and yellow. They are his favorite things - the unknown, the prowling, the gnashing monsters that dance away when he gets too close.

If you like to play Simon says, then that’s exactly what we’ll do!” he announces as he steps suddenly from behind her to press his side to hers. “Simon says walk into the dark.

And then he shoves her forward, still clumsy with his magic and lacking the finesse of his mentors. The dizzying wall of eyes are joined now by a chorus of chattering teeth. Crowns watches them, nearly hypnotized by his own creations until he remembers he is her puppeteer. He forces one little hoof in front of the other until she is inches from the largest set of teeth.

Simon says don’t scream.

A smaller mouth bites at her shoulder, then another. Their chattering is muffled as they all sink into her perfect, pristine baby skin.

Bleed.

Hot red blood seeps down the sharp angles of her young hips and chest, thick and slow-moving like honey. Crowns just goes on watching, grinning as he admires his work. He wonders if she would scream if he released her mouth. But then, quite suddenly, the mouths and eyes retreat and the dark is lifted. He releases her. Her wounds vanish from her skin as his too-loud laughter fills the air again.

Ha! Simon didn’t say bleed.
    @[rosebay]

Messages In This Thread
    tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-28-2020, 11:03 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 02:23 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-29-2020, 11:10 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 11:33 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-29-2020, 11:59 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 10-30-2020, 12:21 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 10-30-2020, 07:38 PM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by rosebay - 11-18-2020, 01:32 AM
    RE: tell me that it's all okay. - by crowns - 11-19-2020, 09:25 PM