• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beat Me Up, Beat Me Down | Sixteen
    SIXTEEN
    please don't go. i'll eat you whole, i love you so.
    Sixteen is, by his very nature, a predator. He nose his way through the tall grasses of the meadow with his head low to the ground. His talons are small but they grip the earth with each step so he leaves a distinct trail in his wake. Somewhere, another Pangean child hides in their game of tag. The boy sniffs at the air in search of this friend until the sound of Astra dropping herself down distracts him.

That is when he gathers his strength in his hind legs and pounces, claws outstretched.

His wings flare out as he collides with her. Sixteen grips some part of her loosely with his teeth, a playful bite meant for a more durable target, but not one ever meant to kill. This is when he realizes that he has caught a stranger in his tumbling assault and remorse immediately settles in. The small drake releases her and stumbles back up onto his talons as he observes her - ruffled, dirty, and clearly hurt.

I-I’m sorry. I thought you were someone else,” he blurts out as he nervously paces back and forth in the tall grass. His glowing silver eyes are wide with worry. “Are you alright? I’m so sorry.

His brow remains furrowed. As he grows older, it becomes harder and harder to judge his own strength against even other monstrous children. There’s no telling the damage he could cause someone unprepared for his brute strength and eager claws.
    @[Astra Daggenhardt]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Beat Me Up, Beat Me Down | Sixteen - by sixteen - 10-15-2020, 09:39 PM