• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

walking in circles seems to have meaning somehow; shahrizai
    all things are possible
    even the worst of things
    It is impossible to fathom for someone such as he. He has a curiosity that at times is much greater than himself. His mind soaks up knowledge like a sand dune soaks up rain. He is always hungry for more, his curiosity a driving force and an undeniable bane. And this mare, she is like a thunderstorm. More, a torrential river miring his hungry mind in mud. He has a million questions, but cannot seem to extract one from the mess.

For a moment, he again becomes lost in the beauty of her coat (the poor fellow cannot seem to help himself. His mother really should have taught him better manners).

You are beautiful.

The words slip from his mouth before he realizes what he said. Jerking himself up, he clears his throat in discomfort. If a horse could blush, his cheeks would be scalding. Clearing his throat yet again, he attempts to explain himself (badly).

I mean, um... It’s just… Your coat, it’s very pretty.

Having failed so miserably at justifying his accidental outburst, he decides his wisest course of action now would be to move on. And so he does, as well as anyone who has just made an embarrassingly awkward fool of himself can.

I’m sorry you’re alone. I’d like to be your friend. That is, uh, if you want me to.
    shahrizai
    html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-09-2015, 10:50 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-14-2015, 09:48 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-23-2015, 02:17 PM