• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and you will see me
    Isilya

yet it was not that nature had shed o'er the scene
    her purest of crystal and brightest of green

The whimper that escapes from the young colt squeezes Isilya’s heart and she is so, so glad to see it soothed away into a tired grin. The steam lessens, though there is still some, but she keeps the magical bath going all the same, giving as much relief as she can while they both stand in the stream. If it returns once they get out, well, she’ll have to think of another solution that can last a little longer but she hopes that the essence of her magic will at least keep the worst of it at bay as it lingers on his skin.

Her concern smooths away into her usual sunny smile when he introduces himself and asks for her name. “I’m Isilya, it’s very nice to meet you Crowns. I love your name!” It is truly a wonderful one too!

Isilya also doesn’t realize she’s talking with Leliana and Vulgaris’ grandson - it never occurs to her to take any information that is not offered to her.

Besides, when he laughs with delight at her flower-birds she forgets most other things and her grin brightens even further. “They are mine.” A pair of the birds swoop down to dance around Crowns and one decorated with a vibrant magenta hibiscus will, if he’ll let it, land on his head - it’s grass tail curling around one ear while it's soft beak gently nibbles at the other. Since meeting Leonora, and mindful of the presence of a volcano in her home, all of her birds are magically protected from heat and tear so the fever and steam coming off of the blue boy should not hurt them.

“They don’t have names though, not yet! These ones I just made this morning. Would you like to name them?”

’twas not her soft magic of streamlet or rill
    oh! no, it was something more exquisite still

@[crowns]

Messages In This Thread
    and you will see me - by crowns - 10-02-2020, 07:43 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-02-2020, 08:24 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-02-2020, 08:57 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-05-2020, 08:23 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-08-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-15-2020, 07:41 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-18-2020, 03:05 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-22-2020, 09:51 AM