• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  love that journey for me

s a b a l .

This was very relaxing and as she leta the sun’s rays warm her, she silently congratulates herself at finding like, the absolute best home.

She wasn’t sure how long she let herself sunbathe in the shallows until someone literally casts a shadow on her day.  By blocking the sun.  The kelpie pries one of her cerulean eyes open and lets out a soft huff as she raises her head to look at the stranger.

“Um rude, you’re blocking my sun!” she says, with a petulant huff, while righting herself so she can better see whoever it was that had interrupted her afternoon.  She idly swishes her long tail in the water, knowing that if this girl does anything threatening, she can easily escape into the depths.  I mean the girl didn’t look like much, but Sabal knew better than to assume.  That was what kelpies relied on half of the time – stupid people just like, assuming that they were harmless.

But Kelpies aren’t without their own protection.  Sabal not so subtly runs her tongue across one of her sharp teeth before finally answering the girl’s question – her teal gaze narrowing slightly as she did so.  She’d just found this place and she’d be damned if she had to give it up already.

She wasn’t going to go back to living in some disgusting swamp just because some land-lover happened to call dibs on this lake.  ”And yeah. Is that like, a problem or something?” she added, with a toss of her long, silky mane, the very picture of nonchalance.

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    love that journey for me - by Sabal - 09-17-2020, 12:15 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 09-27-2020, 10:18 AM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Sabal - 10-02-2020, 08:41 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 10-11-2020, 08:32 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Sabal - 11-22-2020, 10:39 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 11-27-2020, 08:15 PM