• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  love that journey for me

What.”

Mazikeen asks herself under her breath while she’s still a distance away. That’s the moment when she begins to drift towards the lake. She was starting to settle in here - it helped that there were familiar faces. Wherever Breach wanted to make her home was good enough for her, and though there was always going to be a sense of fondness for the Cove she found this mountainous land growing on her. It was a joy to soar through the peaks as an osprey, to dive into the lake and swim as an otter, to try her skills at following the vertical invisible pathways of the mountain goats.

Time had not yet stolen her enjoyment at every shape she could take.

Right now, though, she was looking at something she had never seen before. Part horse, part… fish? But unlike any fish Mazikeen had ever seen.

There are many questions she wants to ask - most of them variants of ‘what the fuck’ but the one that the young orange-eyed mare asks as she comes to stand on the shore, keeping a careful distance away, is:

“Have you been living in our lake?”

image by Reitro

@[Sabal]

Messages In This Thread
    love that journey for me - by Sabal - 09-17-2020, 12:15 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 09-27-2020, 10:18 AM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Sabal - 10-02-2020, 08:41 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 10-11-2020, 08:32 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Sabal - 11-22-2020, 10:39 PM
    RE: love that journey for me - by Mazikeen - 11-27-2020, 08:15 PM