• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful
    What’s your name (real/OOC)?
    Avion/Vi/Sarah

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Canton, Ohio and I'm still here.  I will probably die here too.

What do you do for work?
    Technically I'm a registered nurse but I'm taking a break from it and working in an office for the time being.

Do you like it?
    I don't miss nursing right now and I'm thankful I took a break before I could burnout completely.  I'm enjoying the change of pace with my current position.

How many pets do you have?
    3 dogs, 4 cats, 1 horse, 2 ducks, and 15 chickens.  Wow, I didn't realized how many chickens I had until just now when I had to count.

KIDS???
    Listen, the world ain't ready for that yet.

Read any good books in 2020?
    I've started like 4 or 5 but I don't think I've actually finished any yet.  Except maybe the very first in the Witcher series.

What’s your favorite book?
    The Awakening, The Kite Runner,  all the Rick Riordan books I've read thus far.  Not a book, but I still enjoy reading The Yellow Wallpaper.

Favorite movie?
    The Mummy, The Fox and the Hound, The Greatest Showman

Favorite TV series?
    ATLA, Witcher, Gilmore Girls

Favorite song/artist/band?
    I don't really have much in the way of favorites for music because I listen to a lot of different things depending on my mood or what kind of mood I want to be in.  But I like the song Wagon Wheel a whole lot and boy do I really enjoy Jason Derulo.

What are your hobbies besides writing?
    Reading when I have time and travelling.  I'm pretty lame and uninteresting regarding hobbies.

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
    Scotland/Ireland was supposed to happen this year but now is pushed back to next year (THANKS RONA).  Thailand, Iceland, back to Hawaii again, Bavaria and Germany in general, Santorini.  So many places.

What is one positive thing that has happened so far for you in 2020 (you might have to dig real deep for this)?
    I adopted a puppy at the beginning of the year and went to Magic Kingdom and Vegas before shit started to really hit the fan.

How long have you been writing fake ponies?
    Not that long.  Collectively maybe 4 or 5 years.

How long have you been writing fake ponies on Beqanna?
    I first showed up in 2011 for a couple months and then came back maybe 2 years ago now.

What was the name of your first ever fake horse?
    Scarlet Lace

What about the first fake horse you played on Beqanna?
    Vendetta

Who is your favorite character that you’ve ever played?
    Breckin so far, but I also hate her the most.

Who is currently your favorite mare that you play?
    Catcher

Who is currently your favorite stallion that you play?
    Nerve

Who would you like to write with that you don’t usually write with?
    Anyone that will have me.  Everyone that I've written with so far has helped me become a little better at writing in general.  I hope to keep learning from everyone.

What do you like most about your own writing/characters?
    Breckin and Jackel are total opposites and that's fun.  I don't know how to compliment myself but I like complimenting other people so thank you to everyone that writes with me and tolerates me - YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

What is one of your favorite personal plots/threads?
    I don't really have a favorite, but I've learned that I'm great at plotting, but absolutely terrible at execution.

What’s your favorite trait that you have played?
    Dream Manipulation and Telekinesis

What trait would you LIKE to play someday?
    There's not one that stands out, but I really enjoy getting new traits that none of my previous ponies had before.

Is there anyone that you wish would come back to the game?
    I love seeing any veteran player return!

Show me a funny meme or gif.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful - by Avion - 09-11-2020, 10:12 AM