• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck, sabbath
    SabbatH
    i'll let you play the role. i'll be your animal.
    A toxic blend of shame and fury wash over her when he laughs at her vain attempts to choke the life from him. She has not yet learned to seek out the soft scales of a dragon’s throat, she now realizes. But then he calls her viper and she spits a few flecks of venom toward his eyes anyway. Not many men ever got used to that trick, she’s found. Sabbath doesn’t make another grab for his pulse, though. She settles a few strides away from him to observe the frost-covered stranger with disgust.

Varick fancies himself clever and cunning, she supposes, rolling her eyes at his claims. “Why are you introducing yourself like we’ll be friends?” she asks, her wild green eyes still narrowed in his direction. The anger begins to fall apart when he asks her name though. It isn’t replaced by any kind of happiness or warmth but rather a bit of surprise. He really did intend to stand here and chat with her, the fool.

I’ll kick you out later, so don’t get too comfortable here,” she warns as her eyes trace the scales along his shoulders. There is something like envy in her stare as she wonders how she could get her own skin to be so armored. “My name is Sabbath. So what brings you here, if you aren’t trying to sneak about?

She steps closer once more, reaching out to lightly touch her fangs to his shoulder curiously. Sabbath continues down his back in search of some weakness in his scales, tracing up his neck with no concern for his comfort. For now, he is little more than an object to be studied at her leisure. What he becomes after depends entirely on what she finds in her search.
    @[Varick]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck, sabbath - by Sabbath - 08-21-2020, 08:45 PM