• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we are just misguided ghosts; any

All things are possible, even the worst of things.

He has never known a harsh touch. These women with their scarred skin and tattered appearance no doubt have gruesome tales they could tell. He could sympathize, but he could never hope to understand. He had been born to a family who loved him, lived his life in relative ease and leisure. While saying that his mother spoiled him might be going a step too far (for any who know Scorch know that she is not a woman to abide by such things), it would certainly not be completely beyond the realm of reality. Fortunately he seems to have turned out well enough in spite of it (or perhaps because of it).

And perhaps that is why he has a greater tenderness for the two sisters. Where he had known a life of ease they had known only hardship. And for that he is sorry, for he would have happily given them his own joy if he could. Unfortunately, he cannot. He can only offer them a bit of warmth, companionship, and a home if they so desire.

Not so wrong. You are more than welcome to accompany me. Come, I’ll show you the way.

His baritone voice resonates strongly in the frosty wind, the words offering a beacon of hope on such a disheartening day. He turns then in the direction of the Deserts, making good on his offer to lead them there.

shahrizai

hestoni x scorch

OOC: I'll go ahead and get a post up for them in the Deserts Smile

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 08-25-2015, 12:54 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 08-26-2015, 07:42 PM
    RE: we are just misguided ghosts; any - by Shahrizai - 08-28-2015, 12:04 PM