• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What boundaries would you push?
    She seems a little lackluster in a way, with the way she dismisses her wounds. Still, he supposes she now understands the possibilities - consequences of her actions. He is still grim about the situation, though she is right, there are in fact bigger things to worry about. For one, she is heavy with child, a thing that he wonders about because had she been pregnant right then, already? The thought makes him suddenly sick to his stomach, but thankfully the buckskin mare looks down, and not to him, and he plasters his face back to neutral when she looks up once more.

It is then that the apology he had been waiting for blurts from her mouth, and he takes it with a nod. ”I’m sorry I hurt you so bad, too. I guess with that fall being the other option though...” he shakes his head. ”I acted on instinct, but that might have unforeseen consequences. For one, your blood tastes no different than a deer’s.” he grimaces, then looks away. Why does he feel the need to say that? He doesn’t know. All he knows is that whatever transpired, in the long run might not be a good thing. He is a predator after all. No matter if he puts on a prey’s pelt or shows a pretty face.

He’s going to have to deal with this sometime, and they might find out that the way how to deal with it does not change him into a good samaritan. The fact is, horses should be his prey. It’s only because he is born as one that that thought doesn’t usually cross his mind.

Something she said though... he looks at her sharply, scrutinizing. ”What do you mean one day you will?”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Izora Lethia]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    What boundaries would you push? - by Izora Lethia - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-01-2020, 02:07 PM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:33 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
    RE: What boundaries would you push? - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 10:23 AM