• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know I need us more than I need me // colby-pon
    i know i need us more than i need me
    Gasp!

The girlish sound of her surprise sends a nervous jolt through my skinny figure, one that causes the white of my cheeks to pink with embarrassment. Of course, I can't help that the first thing I notice about the approacher is how pretty she is, with those star-like swirls over top of what appears to be THE shiniest, most liquid-glimmeriest coat I've ever seen. One hard blink sets her image in my mind for good and ever. I can't wait to show Iridian!

Her initial question goes into one ear and out the other as I make cow-eyes at her -- but she doesn't seem to notice that yet either as she comes crashing towards me. Barreling, really. When her hoof comes way too close to a tree root I rush forward intending to catch her but instead we end up bumping chests like two nectar-drunk bumblebees. My blush intensifies as I scramble back, eyes fluttering to the ground.

Wait, why did she feel hollow?? And -- hard?

My fascination with the concept of glass comes to an abrupt end as she asks to pull out the offending branch. Without the dancing tone of her request (I think I could pull it out. Will you let me try?), I may well have forgotten that I had a shoulder at all, nevermind that things like branches exist.

"Uhm," I stutter, wanting to press my lips against her iridescent cheek and taking a dopey step forward with half a mind to do so. "Uhm, oh -- Yeah!" My pink lips stretch into a boyish grin, the stars in my forelock obscuring the blue of my right eye as I turn to present her with the branch. The branch could be a forest fire for all I'd care now that I have her to look at. "Yeah, I'd love to let you uhm, try!"

And with that, I pin my ears to my skull and brace for impact, legs sprawled and muscles taut as I fail to cognate that if I want her to like me, I should probably act tough.
    Indius

@[Hourglass]
    [Image: indi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know I need us more than I need me // colby-pon - by Indius - 07-11-2020, 02:53 PM