• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high | aegean
    and since you’re the only one that matters,----------------
    ----------------tell me: who do i run to?

For a moment he closes his eyes, taking in the moment between them with a soft sigh of contentment. He can still feel the warmth – both of Aegean’s glowing back and the sunlight filtering through the canopy – and hear the distant shouts of their playing children. The thick smell of flowers never fades in Tephra, though whether that is a result of the geography or the constant meddling of the local magicians Pteron is not sure. Perhaps both.

“Tomorrow,” he repeats, opening his eyes as he speaks.

Smiling at Aegean’s suggestion – and smiling wider at the proposed result of such a name – Pteron leans against the white stallion with a soft laugh.

“Ptegean Island it is, then.” He concedes, “Or even Aurena, after the children.” Though he’d meant it as a joke, the name sounds nice when spoken aloud, and he amends: “No, no, I want to keep that one. It’ll have to be Ptegean.” Perhaps they will have another child someday, and Pteron would like to be prepared with as many ‘A’ names as possible, least Aegean find another that does not match.

Pteron leans into Aegean’s touch, his eyes half closed until the soft bite that has Pteron twisting his head so he might better meet the antlered stallion’s violet eyes.

“Would you even want to be sleeping?” Pteron inquires with a raise of his brow, while his lips move slowly up the curve of Aegean’s hip

@[aegean]

-- pteron --

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high | aegean - by Pteron - 06-28-2020, 10:11 AM