• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The secret of walking on water - Nev and Lethy

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    She waits, but not as patiently as she usually does. Neverwhere immediately notices that the air is thicker around Wen today, and the spotted mare can’t blame her. In fact, in retrospect this conversation had been a long time coming, and finally being able to speak up is something of a relief to the pink-toned Nerinian. She’s glad for Izora Lethia’s early arrival, which distracts her with small talk, and she smiles at the purple-eyed woman and chats away with her on a topic she soon forgets.

”Thank you for coming.” she smiles weakly at the almost unexpected brief touch of her shoulder, but addresses them both nonetheless. “I’ve spoken to Lilliana in Pangea,” she states matter-of-factly, ”and although her idea was to invite Leilan here as well, I think it’s important to make our decision first.” she shrugs, then looks from Neverwhere’s face to Lethy’s and finds no recognition there. ”Nev, this is Izora Lethia, the Matriarch who leads Taiga together with Lilli. Lethy, this is Neverwhere, Khaleesi of Nerine.” she adds their names and titles quickly when she realizes this, so preoccupied with her goal to waylay her message and ultimate decision-making that she had completely switched up the proper order.

She takes a deep breath. ”As lands of the north we are currently barely a union. Both Lilliana and I figured this warrants a change,” she starts, and looks at @[Izora Lethia] sideways to catch her face briefly. What had Lilli told her before she left? ”It is her proposal to move the kingdom seat further north, temporarily. She thinks it gives you more time to heal and restore,” she adds to Nev quickly before she gets interrupted, ”It is my personal belief that such a decision must be made and hopefully agreed upon or at least carried afterwards, by all of the North, so I come to both of you first.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The secret of walking on water - Nev and Lethy - by Eurwen - 06-20-2020, 10:56 AM