• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana and Family)

elio

some say I should learn to cry but I only learned how to fight
    and I know everything must die but nothing fades like the light

There's a hitch in the air that catches Elio's tangled, crimson mane and weaves it into volumnious knots.  He shakes his proud head, silvery scars reflecting the bright light from above. He can sense it, the difference, a disturbance. If he were not a keen creature, the roiling in his gut would have tipped him off.

Golden and red, lean from long days of travelling and scarred from various reckless encounters, he looks so different from the Elio his family knows. No longer a boy, but also too phantom to be a man: he exists like a relic, rough-edged and more of a symbol or a sacrifice than a living being.

They gather, Lio's lost siblings and the pale dragon. He hardly knows they are there, but the anxious thrum of his heart tells him to keep moving. To find them. That Loess is not nearly as quiet as it has fooled itself to be. He presses tense, dark lips together. The rapid trot of his hooves is not enough. He begins to stomp so hard into the earth that dirt kicks up behind him.

Elio sees Santana first: glittering and certain and so like the rest of Loess that he almost thinks to turn away. Gale is eye-catching enough, though, that the golden stallion stops and stares, mouth set hard in observance. From there, he finds Eyas. The sister with all of the adventures. The hidden one.

"What are you preparing for?" Elio calls from some distance, lifting his head to its full height. He can't help himself. Their decisions are certainly what caused this disturbance.

@[Eyas] @[Santana] @[Gale] you may all punch me one (1) time for not realizing this thread is here
    [Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana and Family) - by elio - 06-18-2020, 11:48 PM