• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And the trees are filled with memories [Any]
    No Gates/Zons/Chamber please. Kingdom or herd <3

in the morning when I wake and the sun is coming through,
    oh you fill my lungs with sweetness and my head is filled with you

The world is cold. Frosty. A thin layer of snow lays across the open space of the Field. The grass has withered and died and all the world is white in it’s absence. For a moment, through the trees, the snow seems to shift. It’s as if it has come alive, a small abominable snow monster in the flesh. It’s not a monster but a white horse, a mare. Her body just as clear and ivory as the landscape she is crossing. Everything about her screams confusion and bewilderment. Her thin body is trembling as she staggers across the snow, her hooves slipping against the hidden ice. Wild eyes of crystal blue are filled with fright. She knows this land, she knows it! But where did she come from? She can’t remember anything. Anything on where she had been or where she had come from. All she can remember is her name.

Silence. All around her is silence. The soft fall of snowflakes and the crunching of snow beneath her hooves. That’s it. She’s alone, not spotting a single being within her vicinity. It sets her panic into full force once more. She’s frightened by the way it feels as if her heart might explode from her chest, the way it beats so frantically against it’s cage. Her breath comes out in short spurts, ghostly mist hanging in the air as the ice burns down her throat and freezes her lungs. Too weak to call out, she sinks into the snow with a mind to rest. The snow falls harder, beginning to blanket the already snowy mare. This is where I will die. I will die only knowing my name.

Soliel
    can I be close to you?

Messages In This Thread
    And the trees are filled with memories [Any] - by Soliel - 08-25-2015, 11:13 PM