• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Beachmasters
    so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
    'cause oh that gave me such a fright
    He can see the unease on her face when he arrives, and Brennen holds her gaze for a moment. His island is not any more uninhabited than the other stallions’, though the inhabitants don’t always include the bay himself, and he rarely arrives or leaves by foot; he prefers to fly or -conveniently – simply teleport. Brennen and Aodhan both volunteer seemingly unconcerned about the search, but he’s not particularly surprised that Ivar doesn’t.

Ivar is looking at him, and the magician holds his gaze with no expression. It’s hard to decide if Ivar is against the search because he knows something, or because he just doesn’t want them in his space. He suggests that Brennen search by magic instead. The bay chooses not to respond right away to this suggestion, instead sliding his eyes towards Aquaria in an inquiring look. She’s fierce, and he gives a little approving smile that barely reaches his eyes. Only after she speaks does he turn his body back towards Ivar; the kelpie physically towers over the magician, but Brennen simply looks up a little and tilts his head in consideration.

“I could certainly look with magic.” he drawls; “But the lady says she’d rather go, so I suggest we go. It’s her land, after all, unless you’re contesting that…?”
    but I will hold, as long as you like
    just promise me we'll be alright
    BrenneN

SORRY I am late AND this is awful. You guys can skip me whenever I'm super slow. @[Aodhan] @[Ivar] @[Aquaria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // Beachmasters - by Brennen - 06-14-2020, 09:01 PM