• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

burn everything you love then burn the ashes; anyone fun

Annihilate
    burn everything you love then burn the ashes

Annihilate eyed the grumpy albinoish stallion, not at all impressed with the growl in his tone or his narrowed red eyes or the scowl on his face.  Rude.  She snorted, rolling her eyes at his question.  If he wasn’t going to answer hers, she sure as hell wasn’t going to answer his.  “None of your damn business, that’s where,” she retorted with her usual display of more sass than sense.  “And I didn’t fall, anyhow, I was thrown.  You don’t have to be a dick about it.  If you don’t want to play, then walk away, precious.  Walk away.”  So maybe she’d been spending a little too much time with Uncle Drow.  But he needed the cuddles, and if she happened to pick up some fun language in the process, well that was just a bonus.

It was probably for the best that she was rescued from shooting her mouth off by a very brightly colored mare who kind of reminded her of Auntie Dare, or of looking too long at Auntie Dare and then looking away.  Oh, but also with funny see-through wings, which were pretty cool.  Now, Anni had never seen this strange lady before in her life, but she was always up for a game, and lies were fun games to play.  So she grinned at the lady who claimed to know Momma, chirping out a delighted, “Auntie Nova!” and bounding over to bump her nose against the stranger’s bright yellow shoulder. “You found me!”  She wriggled with delight, cuddling up to her clearly best friend auntie who she’d known forever and always, right?

Right.

“Look, Auntie, I made a friend,” she said with a snort and a quirk of her brow.  Growly probably didn’t have a whole lot of friends, and she certainly wasn’t one of them.  And besides, he didn’t look like the type who was inclined to laugh and play and have fun, or at least not any kind of fun she was interested in.  Ooooh, unless he could set things on fire.  Nah, but he still seemed like he had a stick up his ass, so even if he could make with the fwoosh, he probably wouldn’t do it just because she liked to watch the flames flickering and dancing and devouring.  “He hasn’t told me his name yet, so I can’t properly introduce you.”  So sad.  

Gendry and Arrya's
    boom baby
    ANNIHILATE BY SAMSHINE | ORIGINAL HTML BY MAAT

Messages In This Thread
    RE: burn everything you love then burn the ashes; anyone fun - by Annihilate - 08-25-2015, 05:54 PM