• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you don't remember me; any

GRYFFEN

Somehow Aoki had slipped through their fingers. Either she had been consumed by wolves or destroyed by that Crow creature she constantly babbled about. Either way she was missing. Now he had to find a new gift for the Chamber to play with. He would rather be here to add to his own private collection but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Watching from the cool shadows, crimson eyes betraying his presence. Searching for something that might draw his interest. Something broken that can be rebuilt the way he wanted it to be.

He had been watching the champagne mare for awhile, her bright coat making her stand out of the crowd. What drew his full focus was her labored maneuvering, every step she took seemed to bring her close to collapsing. Easy pickings that one. Another mare, strange looking thing at that, approaches to greet her. The Chamber ghost had started to amble over in their direction, ears swiveling and muzzle extended to catch what this one would offer. His nostrils wrinkle in disgust. Ugh, a jungle girl. He wasn’t quite fond of the Amazons with it’s humidity though he didn’t despise them as he did the Gates.

Ephrelle or whatever her name is greets the mare and the mare says nothing. At this point he has reached them and he settles before them, red eyes blazing as he bores into the quiet female. ”Cat got your tongue?” He asks tauntingly. His head tilts slightly, glancing at the Amazonian before looking back to the girl he was intent on taking. ”Very rude if you ask me, not saying hello to someone so intent on recruiting you.”

The Chamber Ghost / Big Bad Wolf

Photo by Cosmosmith-manip by Call

Messages In This Thread
    you don't remember me; any - by Elyvian - 08-21-2015, 08:23 AM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Ephrelle - 08-22-2015, 06:10 PM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Gryffen - 08-25-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Elyvian - 08-27-2015, 06:44 AM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Ephrelle - 09-05-2015, 04:23 PM