• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Things change
    isn't she lovely?
    Guilt swallows her as a soft frown forms across Rocky’s face before a solemn tone follows. Nash had invited him, he is too new to choose sides, his introduction to the Taiga was that fiasco.

He is curiously well mannered, and carefully spoken. Though the begrudging reminder that Kalil was truly no different still knocks in the back of her mind, telling her she is being too haste on the chestnut.

Perhaps she is being too presumptuous.

And with a blink, she is lost in the light humour that ignites his eyes and feels the harsh warmth of what should turn her entire cheeks red.

Owin offers hardly anything in response, a peculiar thing but Ruth decides best to hold her tongue. If there is anything happening beyond her knowledge, it doesn’t appear like either will release information. It is as if Brine haunts her even now, continuously ensuring she is hidden in the dark from monsters and manipulation.

Their attention changes and it isn’t until Ruthless feels the silence surround her that her focus returns. Had she truly been lost in thought, she may have had to ask the (annoyingly attractive) male to repeat himself.

Fortunately, she was able to catch the tail end of his last few words before her past had engulfed her whole.

“Aten and Kalil took me when they realized my mother was in no condition to continue raising me,” she has no emotion tied to her sentence as it falls from her mouth, though a cheerful light does glimmer as she glances to Owin, “what would you say? Two and a half years now I have been here?”

Ruthless
    father x mother or rank

@[Castile] @[Owin]

Messages In This Thread
    Things change - by Ruthless - 05-07-2020, 11:40 AM
    RE: Things change - by Castile - 05-07-2020, 12:05 PM
    RE: Things change - by Owin - 05-07-2020, 12:43 PM
    RE: Things change - by Ruthless - 05-07-2020, 01:54 PM
    RE: Things change - by Castile - 05-07-2020, 03:52 PM
    RE: Things change - by Owin - 05-07-2020, 05:08 PM
    RE: Things change - by Ruthless - 05-09-2020, 03:59 PM
    RE: Things change - by Castile - 05-14-2020, 02:41 PM