• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I was told
    isn't she lovely?
    The nauseating journey to Pangea is a long one, especially when accompanied by nothing other than silence.

It is different when travelling with the comfort of a friend, even more so when the company is named Kalil. In all reality, Ruthless hadn’t ventured much beyond Nerine territory since meeting Lilliana and Kalil.

They were all she needed, and now they are simply gone.

So, yes. The silence is perhaps most suffocating of all.

The border arrives with the shelter of large canyons on either side. She expands her neck in attempt to see beyond the few spotted trees, hearing the soft flow of water but not entirely sure where it stems from. The air here is dry, and the plains almost barren though rock and dusted snow still decorate the landscape.

The sun rises and with it sing birds that are alien to pine trees and oak branches. They seem larger, more volatile. Whispers of Pangea however have warned her of not only biologically appropriate vultures, but also of the inhabitants. The horses. The leader. The army.

Aten is missing. Lilliana is missing.

Perhaps Pangea is the most sane after all.

Ruthless
    father x mother or rank

@[Desire] @[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    I was told - by Ruthless - 05-13-2020, 10:31 AM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 05-17-2020, 02:18 PM
    RE: I was told - by lilliana - 05-18-2020, 07:33 PM
    RE: I was told - by Ruthless - 05-21-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: I was told - by Desire - 06-06-2020, 06:38 PM