• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea
    i don't want anything from her
    except her red apple heart.
    something i can bite into quickly
    without making a mess.
    He is surprised when she flips onto her back beneath him, still thrashing and snarling until there is a flash of pain. The shock sets in first and numbs him for a few precious seconds as it is his turn to tumble onto his back this time. The world is black now – black and yet white hot once the pain comes rushing back like a tidal wave. His own blood is nearly scalding as it dribbles so freely down his face. Yadigar does not even hear his own screaming as he writhes in pain. He is on his stomach now, hind legs flexing and trembling.

When she speaks his name the first time, it falls on ears that are full of his own shrieking, too muffled to make sense of. His small wings curl around his face as his milky eye begins to weep openly over the agony throbbing through his entire skull. Gar’s small chest heaves with panicked breaths until he realizes she’s coming near him. He skitters back, the swirling white of his blind eye staring into depthless nothing when she asks if he’s okay.

It.. it hurts..” he sobs, desperately trying to see her through the emptiness of his vision. “Where are you?

A new wave of pain sinks him back to his knees and he hisses through clenched teeth. Slowly, dimly at first, he sees the world as their father does – blurs of warmth and cold. His vision returns as it had before he pounced, and he can vaguely recognize her outline now. Yadigar lifts his chin, still shaking terribly, as he watches her. Where there had once been a beautiful golden eye, blood so thick it seems black runs down his jaw.

Phyx, I’m scared,” he whispers, his voice thin as air.

YadigaR
    when i close my eyes, i'm a statue
    that she wants to run her tongue over.
    when i close my eyes, i cut it off and keep it.
    @[asphyxea] do i feel bad? yes. will i continue to torture him? also yes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll burn your name into my throat, asphyxea - by yadigar - 05-12-2020, 12:22 PM