• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh, i fall apart.
    The days of late had passed quickly, and slowly all at once. The future of Taiga was balancing on a thin line. She and Lilliana had made plans, but Lethy of all people knew that plans could change quickly. These were the things that kept her mind from sleeping silently in the middle of the night, though Owin’s presence was always a better source of peace than her own magic that was always wrapped tightly around her when she needed it most. Her son had stood by her side unmoved since Aten’s disappearance, one Lethy was sure was not his own doing.

This night was particularly calm, all considering, and while Lethy closed her eyes restlessly Owin stood not far, alert and watchful - eyes and mind. The sun had set and the forest had grown dark, Owin welcomed his infrared vision as easily as he picked through the wayward minds that found comfort beneath the Taigan canopy. It did not take him long to sense the stranger mind as he crossed the Taiga border and he was quicker still to see the form descend from the sky and land. His heart felt as if it was about to rip from his chest the minute he realized the horse before them lunging once more, was lunging towards his mother. With all he had he sprinted across the opening towards his dam, forcing as much air into his lungs as he could before shouting to her, ”Mother, run or fight!”

Lethy’s mind was quick to pull away from its hazy entrance to peaceful sleep, the piercing sound of her son’s voice breaking every ounce of magic that cradled her. Her piercing amethyst eyes shot open, as her ears pinned closely to her head. Teeth barred at whatever predator may be coming for her. Fight was all that rang through her head. She had done enough running in her life, she had stayed with Taiga for many years and she was not about to go willingly now. Coward hissed through her clenched jaw, pulling the ugly scar across her face tightly, the moon throwing gruesome shadows across her face.

(Lethy is blocking Ghaul’s attempt at stealing - play the cards, you’ll regret this)

Proof of activity:
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26657 - 2 posts
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26480 - 3 posts
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    oh, i fall apart. - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 06:41 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Izora Lethia - 05-06-2020, 07:23 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Castile - 05-07-2020, 12:52 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Kyra - 05-08-2020, 10:53 AM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Popinjay - 05-08-2020, 07:44 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by Nashua - 05-08-2020, 10:52 PM
    RE: oh, i fall apart. - by draco - 05-08-2020, 11:34 PM