• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Tell me where the light is. - any

every pearl is a lynx, is a girl
    sweet like harmony made into flesh

Sno looked over her shoulder at the gentle warble of a nicker and the patter of footfall coming up the shallow hillside. She smiles, a greeting warmly reserved for those who approach in peace, which this particular mare seems to be doing. Snowphish ruffled her speckled wings and nickers in return, flipping both of her ears upright to hear the mare.

Hello,” she nods, allowing space for the antlered woman to speak. “Oh,” she responds with a porcelain chime in her soft voice, letting a giggling ride on an exhale. “Well, truthfully, all sorts of searching ̶ but i suppose we can go with searching for a home.” she is still smiling, letting her eyes fall to the hills rolling on to the rocky horizon. “I am Snowphish, call me Sno, certainly a little easier than the whole thing.” she laughs with another exhale, content to stand with the other mare on the hill for the moment.

@[Warlight]
    it's a marvelous night for a moondance..

[Image: iawIsA4.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me where the light is. - any - by Snowphish - 04-22-2020, 04:34 PM
    RE: Tell me where the light is. - any - by Snowphish - 05-05-2020, 06:41 AM