• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  “i've dug some graves”
    Some days, he wakes up and thinks to himself ‘what a shithole’, staring flatly at whatever scrubby mouthful manages to peak up from the charbroiled earth. Discolored, burnt maybe, definitely  burnt or surely ash riddled right down to its core.

(Fine, fine, most days.)

It’s never anything good, not yet, but when he came across a morsel, he wasn’t one to leave it for just some random to eat.

Dry, bitter plants were growing now, sparingly, but they weren’t exactly ripe. I mean, for the most part, it’s hard to say that what was growing- was even food.

Some days that was just how it went, then, there are moments when he is rather pleased with himself for being here. As opposed to the alternative, he is lucky to still have his head, all things considered. 

It’s a nice head too, he’s rather fond of it. Good hair, shiny eyes, a proud jawline, if he weren't so underfed he’d be handsome.

Today was one of those better days, so much so, that it bled into the evening and he was still up and around as the sun was tucking itself in. 

Ivo was wandering, meandering about the isle without purpose until he spotted another- the surly paint that joined them for raid. 

“That’s gross,” he sighs, pulling up in the general vicinity, arms length of course. “What are you even doing, just watching them eat that stuff?” Appalled.

ivo
    words:  tags:  HTML by Call

im sorry i write him all over the place like this xD

Messages In This Thread
    “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-22-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-24-2020, 12:44 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 04-26-2020, 10:35 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 04-30-2020, 06:09 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Ivo - 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: “i've dug some graves” - by Chemdog - 05-08-2020, 07:05 AM