• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sabra –

Sabra

Eyes hooded, I meander my way across the land to where the mountains of Loess tower into the clear sky. Beautiful, picturesque, and yet I know darker things that lurk within. Still, I will go there. I will, just not today. Not when I can graze and bleed quietly into the grass without observation or comment. 

And yet, one is never alone long here. Not unless one tries very hard, and I find I do not have that kind of stamina these days. Harsh whispers in my ears, it is better to occasionally speak with those I can see than to let them overrun my every thought and waking moment. Like a blood moon rising over the moors, I see another break into the lush meadow, her steps graceful for all they seem a touch stiff. My own gait is unpracticed yet. Hesitant around the shaft of wood that goes before me like a blood stained bowsprit. 

I do my best to hold my head high, however. To look as though every step is chosen for its elegance and not it's safety. Carefully placid. Completely at odds with the fact that I really shouldn't be able to move at all. "What's a pretty face like you doing in a place like this?" They're flippant words, designed to catch attention. Still, I banner my tail flirtatiously, head tilted as I approach the rust shouldered mare.

I wanna be Immortal, like a God in the sky

I wanna be a silk flower, like I'm never gonna die

Photo by Kareva Margarita

@[City]

Messages In This Thread
    sabra – - by City - 04-17-2020, 07:45 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 04-23-2020, 05:57 PM
    RE: sabra – - by City - 04-25-2020, 06:32 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 04-30-2020, 02:23 PM
    RE: sabra – - by City - 05-04-2020, 09:30 AM
    RE: sabra – - by Sabra - 05-06-2020, 04:14 PM