• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the world is a vampire.

i have slipped the surly bonds of earth
    and danced the skies on laugh-silvered wings

"Wow," the exclamation is whispered as he tries to imagine never leaving the Meadow ─ or even Loess. Perhaps his mother has instilled too much curiosity in him for his own good, but the young colt quickly comes to the conclusion that he would likely feel quite suffocated if he was never able to leave. His silver eyes notice the lessening of Fenwe's smile and he wonders if that's how she feels about the situation ─ but would it be inappropriate or rude to ask? Alcinder tries to recall his conversations about manners with Aunt Lepis, but in the end, his own curiosity wins over proper social etiquette.

When the young girl's speech falters, offering him a noncommittal response to his invitation, Alcinder nickers quietly and gives her a mischievous grin. "What about today?" he asks her conspiratorially, his voice lowered as his steel grey eyes search the nearby Meadow for her mother. "We're not too far away ─ I bet we can make it there and back in a few hours, and your mom will never even know you were gone!"

Alcinder flashes his new friend a wide smile as he pivots his lanky frame in the direction of Loess. He rustles the muddy wings at his side, a habit that has developed whenever he is feeling excited, and tosses his painted head. "Let's go!" he demands, the statement falling from his lips a bit harsher than he had intended ─ and in his ignorance, the young son of Castile and Oceane does not notice that he has unintentionally willed the Mind Control that he doesn't know he possesses to force Fenwe into agreement.

@[Fenwe]

n | d

♥ Let me know if you need me to change anything!
    i have slipped the surly bonds of earth
    and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

Messages In This Thread
    the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-01-2020, 05:14 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-02-2020, 08:28 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-02-2020, 09:30 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-02-2020, 08:15 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-11-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-14-2020, 09:24 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-16-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-18-2020, 02:46 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-21-2020, 10:03 AM