• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you don't remember me; any
    the ones that love me, i tend to leave behind

I’d left at daybreak and taken my time getting to the Field. There is no rush, not on such a lovely fall day as this, and I enjoy the feel of the warm sun on my pale back and the breeze as it blows back my black mane. I’ve kept my tail as it is most comfortable: thick, well-muscled, and tipped with four long golden spikes that match the scaling pattern on my muzzle. There are far stranger things in Beqanna than a three-year old mare partially shifted into a stegosaurus – aren’t there?

I’ve told myself that anyone not put off by my appearance is likely to be a good candidate for the Amazons. I repeat that to myself as I stand at the edge of the Field, looking over the well-populated area and slowly realizing that absolutely no one seems to care what I look like. I’m just another body here (at least not a homeless body) and I blend right in. It’s relaxing, almost, and I take a deep breath before pressing forward.

The brightness of her coat is the first thing that catches my eye. She’s lovely, like sunshine and clouds at the same time, and I switch my straight path to come closer. I bob my head and smile warmly, my green eyes bright and curious. “Hello!” I say brightly, “My name’s Ephrelle. What’s your name?”

e p h r e l l e

if you know about me and choose to stay
    then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

Messages In This Thread
    you don't remember me; any - by Elyvian - 08-21-2015, 08:23 AM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Ephrelle - 08-22-2015, 06:10 PM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Gryffen - 08-25-2015, 01:06 PM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Elyvian - 08-27-2015, 06:44 AM
    RE: you don't remember me; any - by Ephrelle - 09-05-2015, 04:23 PM