• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i am here to win this fight, any

It’s an effort not to preen a little under his attention, Fiorina finds she’s quite pleased with the reactions that she causes now and then. She is magnificent and it’s only right that she should be admired. Really, it’s just a short study - but she’s never been particularly skilled at understanding expressions or subtext so she enjoys writing her own stories into the blanks.

So she does not stand a little taller or tilt her head a little so he can truly take her in, but that frown begins to fade away into something more pleasant.

There is no offense taken to his words - they are the truth, after all, and she has a particular fondness for truths. Or, part of what he said was the truth any way - there was a lot to unpack. But as for the rest: “I am not as unique as one might hope.” Fiorina replies with a wicked grin and a wink.

She is the least of the monsters that have returned back to these lands, but she lets the comment remain vague. Let the rest of her family be a surprise should he be unlucky enough to travel the forest on his own at night when they are hungry.

“I’m Fiorina. And you reek of someone I know.” Then she tilts her head curiously, like a bird might, knowing full well there was a more polite way to say that but if he was going to be blunt she saw no reason to dull her own edges to make someone else comfortable. “What’s your name?”

FIORINA

art by dozymare

@[flee]

Messages In This Thread
    i am here to win this fight, any - by flee - 02-01-2020, 02:44 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by Fiorina - 02-15-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by flee - 02-22-2020, 10:58 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by Fiorina - 02-27-2020, 05:03 PM