• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  sea nymphs hourly ring his knell
    draco
    i've got a face of gold, i've got a heart of coal, but baby that's my cross to bear

Draco hums goodnaturedly to himself. Oceane should be arriving in Pangea soon, and if she doesn’t . . . she and her child know of the repercussions. Draco finds the woman unbearingly annoying and terribly well-behaved, so it puts him in high spirits that she will be forced to live with the kinds she most certainly considers heathens (and perhaps even evil).

Their encounter was not entirely peaceful, though it went much more swimmingly than Draco expected. He was disappointed that she didn’t fight more. The threat “it’s you or your son this time” worked exceptionally well. Draco was also disappointed that darling Lepis didn’t want to come this time. He wondered what it would be like to watch her already hardened eyes harden even more amongst the bad-natured residents of Pangea. His heart thrums healthily at just the idea of changing more of Loess’ residents.

Oceane comes, just as Draco expects, and when he reads the curious and angry thoughts in her head, a delight smile lifts his lips. She is but an opalescent speck in the distance, a sheen of brilliance that stands out amongst the golden canyons of Pangea. She doesn’t suit this place, he thinks, but that only serves to excite him more.

“Hello, darling!” the demon sings into the whistling breeze. His grin spreads from ear to ear and his eyes radiate just the tiniest amount of fear aura. “Welcome to Pangea. I’m so delighted you made it! How are the winds above my home? I hope they gave you just the right amount of resistance.”

Draco draws close enough to potentially make Oceane uncomfortable, amused red eyes studying every sparkle she carries.

“I hope poor Alcinder doesn’t miss you too much. I hear he’s the King’s son . . . Do you think Mr. Dragon Castile will come to your rescue?”

i won't take you back

@[Oceane] D:
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    sea nymphs hourly ring his knell - by Oceane - 02-20-2020, 01:31 PM
    RE: sea nymphs hourly ring his knell - by draco - 02-25-2020, 10:08 PM
    RE: sea nymphs hourly ring his knell - by Oceane - 02-28-2020, 02:03 PM