• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

It is hard for her to grasp how much time has passed between them. When she looks at the winged buckskin mare, she notices how much she has changed herself besides being a mother. She was no longer the scrawny little winged filly she had met in the Meadow. Felicitey had transformed into a beautiful mare Dracarys admitted. She was everything and more the blue mare had imaged her friend to be when she thought of her over the years.

Dracarys doesn’t feel like she has changed much over the years. She is only beginning to feel like she is stepping out of her quiet years of isolation since making Loess her permanent home. It was a change that hadn’t quite settled well with her—coming to a new place was different and perhaps she had been more stubborn than she should have been. Things were changing though. Dracarys knew they had to. She didn’t want to be lost within the shadows, forgotten in the passing of time.
    The only question was how she is going to do it.

Her wide expression of delight remains on her lips as she watches the two foals. Oectra, the winged overo girl was full of joy and everything that life had to offer. She introduced both of them to Dracarys. The dragon mare glanced to Vervane when Oectra introduced her twin-brother. He was the opposite of his twin, a little shy and hiding behind his mother. Dracarys looked at him a moment longer, a twinkle in her eye gleamed for him. “It’s so very nice to meet you both. Your mother and I have been friends for a long time. We were just a little older than you are now when we met.” She says glancing from the lighter colt to his twin winged sister. “I hope you don’t give your mother too much trouble,” she adds with a laugh and turns back to Felicitey for a moment.

“How are things?” She asks with a tilt of her head. “Tell me everything. It has been too long since we last talked.” Dracarys couldn’t help herself to ask for everything. She wanted to know all her friend’s adventures. Where did she go and live? Who stole her heart to make such a beautiful family?

@[Felicitey]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys - by Dracarys - 02-19-2020, 01:01 AM