• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i am here to win this fight, any

Boredom is not something that sits well with Fiorina, so she’s on the hunt. Not to feast, though she wouldn’t turn down a nice deer if she happened across one, but a conversation. At least the chance to get far enough into the introduction before she realized ‘oh that’s why I don’t talk to a lot of others’ and then she could leave again.

And really, when that is the goal, anyone will do.

Still, a scent catches her attention. It’s faintly familiar which makes her curious enough to investigate - that’s how bored she is. But it’s not Larva who she finds, just someone who looks vaguely like him. A son or a brother perhaps? Honestly all the horse-looking horses look the same to her, she’d mistake any grey horse for another any day,

She’s at least 62% sure this isn’t Larva but now that she thinks about it, it’s entirely like the familiarity of the scent is just a fluke.

She approaches, and it’s when she’s close that she realizes she doesn’t actually have anything to say to this stranger. She starts with a greeting, but it comes out more of a “Hi?” than the traditional ‘Hi.’

Oh well. She quickly decides that she’ll stand here and frown for another second or two before moving on and trying again.

FIORINA

art by dozymare

@[flee]

Messages In This Thread
    i am here to win this fight, any - by flee - 02-01-2020, 02:44 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by Fiorina - 02-15-2020, 07:40 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by flee - 02-22-2020, 10:58 PM
    RE: i am here to win this fight, any - by Fiorina - 02-27-2020, 05:03 PM