• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Truly, some ethereal hand of a sick God was puppeteering Wolfbane. He moved the way a regular doll of a horse would, hovering animatedly on its tiptoes like a creature waiting for the tug of a string. He jerked and bobbed, letting his slithering tentacles do most of the work while his face and ears twitched faintly to keep track of all the chaos. Each time he moved his legs swung a little underneath him, giving him the appearance of being life-like but lifeless at the same time. Something horribly wrong, but moving gracefully in tandem to the dance of a battle anyways, going through the motions while being emotionless… a monster.

One with eyes too busy feasting on Fiorina’s movements to give Larva an iota of attention when the gray stallion escaped, and with ears too occupied by the curdling sound of @[Ruthless]’s whinnying screams. He felt a brief, sharp register of pain and realized he’d lost a tentacle, then two, in the moment he dipped to slide across the ground and mirror Fiorina’s weaving attack.

They locked eyes for an instant when she lunged closer, predator to predator. A wild heat glowed in the pit of Fiorina’s steady glare, and she looked amusedly deadly with a bit of his mangled appendage dangling out from between her serrated teeth, but she didn’t know Wolfbane… not yet. That left her short-sighted. All this time she should’ve been watching the others instead of him, then maybe she could’ve guessed his intent. “Stupid, blind fools.” He thought to himself, and the sound of that voice translated to a dark, truly evil sneer in reply to Fiorina’s eager smile.

The razor-tail missed its mark and the sneer wiped off his face when Lilliana pushed blindly through the dark and into Wolfbane’s embrace, leaving the outline of her chestnut head and tumbling copper mane to block the two brawling horses from taking another shot at each other. The sweet tenor of her voice, honey-smooth, pleaded with him uselessly. Bane held steady and calm against the threat of looking away from Fiorina to Lilliana. He inhaled the cloying perfume wafting up from underneath his chin, and felt the rub of her fiery-gold skin against his while settling down onto the ground.

There wasn’t a moment to waste. “I think that’s enough.” He hissed at the back of his throat, the sound cutting through the quiet Field they’d all gathered in. Something itched at the base of Wolfbane’s nose; an unfamiliar scent. He reasoned that If another horse got it into their head to approach and intervene, then he might lose his chance and a few more of the tentacles he’d gotten wrapped around Lilli since she decided to finally give into him.

They curled over her forelegs and pulled back towards the couple, “Leave us be and let the brat go home,” He tried to stroke the edge of Lilliana’s cheek with one undulating arm in the dark. Perhaps he wasn’t being clear enough? “Don’t act the hero.” He warned the pesky little bug and her new friend, Ruthless. “A bird in one’s grasp is worth two in another bush.”

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Normal  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all || - by Wolfbane - 02-05-2020, 08:32 PM