• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Knowing where the rocks lie; any

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

At a full rest and with one white heel propped up for comfort, Eyas laughed quietly in the face of @[Eurwen]’s polite concern. The fawn-colored pegasus with smoky, ringlet-shaped dapples and black lips appreciated the gesture. Most of the horses she’d come across had always felt the need to explain something Eyas knew was pretty obvious. Yea, she looked freakishly ill. No shit. It was the kind of observation that deserved a knee-jerk reply like, if you think I look like I’m falling apart, just imagine how my organs feel, but for the sake of niceties (and because Eurwen takes an extra second or two explaining herself) Eyas just laughs the suggestion away and rests without immediately replying.

It would hurt twice as much if she gorged herself on the running water like she wanted to, so instead Eyas swallowed her brief grin and asked, “You did? Why was that?” before dropping her head to the lapping water and taking her first sip in weeks. Her body betrayed her earlier nonchalance, trembling while she gulped and heaved deep gusts of air between each swallow. Like a savage she plunged deeper, audibly gulping until she popped up again with a deep gasp, droplets of fiery crystals raining down from her chin and staining her chest where they fell against Eyas’ skin.

A moment later and cramps followed, rolling over her muscles and nearly visible under her dehydrated skin where they smarted painfully. Her dull, unkempt wings couldn’t hide how distended Eyas’ belly compared to before. She looked bloated but satisfied, and in the quiet aftermath of her long-awaited drink but before Eurwen might begin to feel awkward she says, “I’m Eyas. Nice to see you.”

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 01-22-2020, 12:02 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 01-24-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 01-28-2020, 12:26 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 02-03-2020, 05:26 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 10:15 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 02-11-2020, 04:08 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 04-05-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 04-30-2020, 11:14 AM