• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    draco
    hitch a ride on my violence

It comes as no surprise to Draco that Felicitey resists him. She rears a sassy head at him and he merely smiles. He likes them like this, those he antagonizes. He likes the perfect moments where his button-pushing exacts just below a serious response. It is when they get truly riled up that he has to do real work, and by then he has either grown too lazy or too bored.

“Blah, blah, blah,” Draco mimics when Feli mentions her regrets. His eyes roll high to the sky and then smugly back down to her gaze. “Why would you wish to add more regrets? Do you consider those little spies over there regrets?” It makes sense to him that the kind of regret unwanted twins creates is the only kind to make one give up; so when he says it, he is almost unaware of the gravity of his words. Draco does not have a paternal bone in his body, so the bond this mother might have with her children means absolutely nothing.

A perfect example of the kind of serious button he likes to push.

“Regret is so boring.”

@[Felicitey]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM