• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Someone please amuse me [any]

Well, shit. THat's annoying.

Have you ever seen a black hole? Of course not, because they're in space, but bear with me here. They suck in everything around them while literally being nothing at all.

This girl is a mental black hole and it is SO not fair. Is this what normal feels like, this silence except for my own thoughts? Ever since I was a filly I've had the thoughts of others whirling around beside my own thoughts. It's oddly disconcerting seeing someone but not hearing their thoughts. Like showing up to a party naked and finding everyone dressed.

Who am I kidding? I would probably do that.

Orange eyes. I do know a few horses with orange eyes, although most notable was Covet, the pumpkin king. Perhaps this little copper flower is one of his.

"Normally I'd tell you I know that, but not this time. That is some pretty powerful blockage you have damming up your thoughts."

I eye the young girl with a slightly irritated air.

"Gallows. It's not entirely pleasant to meet you, Thorunn."

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    Someone please amuse me [any] - by Gallows - 08-11-2015, 06:45 PM
    RE: Someone please amuse me [any] - by Eight - 08-12-2015, 08:05 AM
    RE: Someone please amuse me [any] - by Gallows - 08-12-2015, 07:16 PM
    RE: Someone please amuse me [any] - by Thorunn - 08-18-2015, 10:12 PM
    Someone please amuse me [any] - by Gallows - 08-21-2015, 09:17 AM
    RE: Someone please amuse me [any] - by Thorunn - 08-25-2015, 10:30 PM