• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Dracarys cannot help but feel a large warm grin growing across her lips as she hears the excitement in her childhood friend’s voice calling out her name. Not even between the length of time they last had seen each other had changed their friendship. She knew from that day, when returning Dexter back to Felicitey, that she would always have a forever friend—a forever best friend.

Her smile grows even more as her winged friend shoots back a playful comment towards her. When Felicitey touches her dragon wings, she spreads them out a little for her friend to see them. “You are the reason the winds can take me anywhere now!” She adds with genuine smile and then another laugh.

When Dexter peaks through Felicitey’s ears and exclaims in clattering excitement, her attention quickly turns to see the monkey. “Dexter!” She says with excitement and lets out a soft whinny when he jumps on her back and inspects her dragon wings. “I couldn’t forget about you either, pal!” Dracarys was glad to see that Dexter was around too. She knew how much he meant to her winged buckskin friend.

At the corner of her eye, turning away from Dexter on her back, the tow little foals running towards the buckskin mare catches her attention. Her smile widens when Oectra poke her head out curiously between her mother’s legs to inspect her. Dracarys blushes softly at the comment from the young filly. “You are very beautiful yourself too,” the dragon mare says lowering her head to be at eye-level with the two foals at her friend’s side. “What are your names?” She asks glancing between both of the foals.

@[Felicitey]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys - by Dracarys - 01-16-2020, 07:39 PM