• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  She sells seashells by the sea shore // Oceane
    aquaria
    - THE TIDE IS HIGH, IT'S SINK OR SWIM -

The journey between lands was always faster when she traveled by sea. The water pulled her along with shocking speed sometimes, enough so that even by traveling the perimeter of the continent, she still made better time than if she'd gone over land. It helped that there was no need to stop at every border on her way, no need to explain herself time and again before being allowed to carry on her journey. Yes, it would be no trouble at all to visit Oceane in a few moons. 

She sighed in appreciation when the shimmering mare revealed the rounded swell of her belly from beneath her wing. "Oh! I think spring would be just fine!" Her smile widened brightly, curving her own body to touch her muzzle gently to the woman's shoulder. "I have a pod of nieces and nephews, and a little beastie of my own. I would love to meet yours." She'd gotten much better with babies over the years, and had even developed something of a soft spot for the little ones. 
    Meeting Oceane's would be a happy thing. 

As the plans evolved, the seamare felt her excitement growing. This was a new adventure building before her eyes, the sort of thing she'd been missing so deep down. They were wanderers, her kin, moving from place to place even after they'd found home. It became a safe place to return to, a haven when the world got too big. Ischia would always be there for her, no matter how far she went. It was meeting kindred souls, like Oceane, that made the journey all the more worthwhile. 

Her head dipped softly, when the sky mare offered to travel back with her. "If it's not too much of a journey for you and baby, that would be wonderful." She supposed it depended on how old the foal would be by then, especially if they would all be going by land together. "If the timing is good, the island is usually full of foals in the springtime. It'll be a good chance for little one to make some friends!" And perhaps by extension, a well earned rest for the blue woman.

- MY ONLY RIVAL IS WITHIN -

@[Oceane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Oceane - by Aquaria - 01-14-2020, 08:56 PM