• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i've never fallen from quite this high; Ruthless

Ruthless

Her walk is effortless now, as she leaps over fallen redwoods and other fallen tree limbs like she had every other day since she has been here. There is just enough traffic in the kingdom of Taiga that she can notice small indifferent changes, but only if she takes her time analyzing. And despite how bored how our little yearling boasts to be as of late, she isn’t bored enough to track every small indifferent change in the worn animal trail to the heart of the kingdom.

She thinks of her mom, often. Brine; what could you be doing now? Did you run away back to the shadows of the field? Will our little golden child fumble across her mother’s carcass on a cold winter morning after a dreadful night storm? Or is Brine still nestled in the safety of Nerine, like Lilliana had promised. It is impossible to rid herself of the uneasiness that rides her mind waves like a seasoned expert.

As she continues on auto-pilot--in both her mind, and body--she doesn’t realize the stallion she has crept upon until he has already called out her intrudance. Tall and white and blue, a colour so flamboyant and loud that Ruthless gets lost in it’s vibrant teal-y hue.

“Sorry,” she stammers initially, reaching for her confidence and finding it just within reach. Her body readjusts, “I must have gotten distracted! I am Ruthless. I am new. I have only been here for a few months,” her voice is still intoxicatingly positive, with an underlying tone of excitement and interest no matter the topic or company.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Ruthless - 01-05-2020, 01:08 PM