• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

some belated birthday presents to myself -x
    Ruhr
    Stallion
    Stratosian
    Sunset colored, has greyed out but retains sunset markings/mane/tail/feathers
    tegteg [PETRIFICATION 2][WINGS 1][MOONWATER DIVINATION 1][STRATOSIAN EYES 0][STRATOSIAN AURA 0][FEATHERS 0]

Viszla
    Mare
    Hybrid
    Palomino with blue markings
    tegteg [LIMITLESS SELF MANIPULATION 5][GLOWING HORNS 1][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY 0][SPINAL MANE 0][SELF HEALING*][equus mutatio 5][very ugly][lightning 0][invisibility 1][kelpie mimicry 3][rainbow aura 1][shadow wings 1]

Foal:
    I would like twins please, a boy named Ravin and a girl named Luvi, both played by Kahzie

I’d like the girl to be pale (grey? palomino? idc!) and have sunset markings, and if anything mutates for it to be moon-like? beyond that they’re up to the fairies Smile

--, --, 39, 14

Ravin
    Stratosian hybrid
    Colt
    Palomino, will grey, blue and purple markings
    tegteg [PETRIFICATION 2][WINGS 1][STRATOSIAN EYES 0][FEATHERS 0][SPINAL MANE 0][werewolf 4][phoenix mimicry 3][moonwater divination 1][glowing horns 1][invisibility 1][stratosian aura 0][phoenix-type immortality 0][lightning 0]
    Ruhr x Viszla
    twin to Luvi
    played by Kahzie
    due in July
    breedable in November

--, --, 73, 30

Luvi
    Stratosian hybrid
    Filly
    Palomino, will grey, sunset markings
    tegteg [WEREWOLF 4][KELPIE MIMICRY 3][PETRIFICATION 2][MOONWATER DIVINATION 1][INVISIBILITY 1][RAINBOW AURA 1][SUBLIMATION 1][STRATOSIAN AURA 0][FEATHERS 0][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY 0][LIGHTNING 0][phoenix shifting 4][glowing horns 1][wings 1][stratosian eyes 0][spinal mane 0]
    Ruhr x Viszla
    night blind except in werewolf form, twin to Ravin
    due in July
    breedable in January

@kahzie this is many traits, please pick what you'd like to keep as expressed and what not

also we will workshop a werewolf definition!

Thank you!!

could i transfer her kelpie mimicry to Ravin, non-genetic, and then make petrification and moonwater divination carried, and rainbow aura non-genetic?

im not sure on Ravin's kelpie traits yet, will update!