• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Crown of Bone and Thorn

The goat queen had become accustom to spending the days in the jagged hills on the eastern border; returning to walk the pine forests only at night.  Late spring had chased most, if not all, the snow from the rocky cliffs.  Even the highest elevations began to warm, causing my thick coat to lighten.  Patches of coarse hair dotted my carcass in an unsightly manner.

Sickly almost.

I descend for my nightly rounds, weaving through the salute pines.  Every few paces I'd brush along their shaggy bark, leaving chunks of muddy brown hair to mark my path.  The sensation was quite pleasant, relieving slightly the itch of my skin.  Other than satisfaction, there was no other purpose to doing this.  Though one may assume it to be a scent trail.

The forest is cloaked in a thick blanket of darkness as I move casually through the understory.  Not much grew down here but some briar patches of twisted vines, so navigating steps wasn't too hard even in the pitch black of night.  An occasional crunch of dry needle and pinecone is all that signaled my presence audibly.

Every so often when I ran my body along the tree bark, I would pause to bend my head, jabbing my spiraled horns into the meat of the tree and scrapping away a marking.  A warning.  My own personal calling card.

Beware, all who enter here.

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn

Open to anyone... Just a goat doing goat things
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-