• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Joining
    Breed: Paint
    Color:buckskin & white
    Player Out of Character Name: Dreamcat

Question for admin. I'm wanting to join as mare with foal at foot, can i reserve the foal name and play the foal in the mares posts for now... with my plan being to join the foal seperate when she's a bit older?
    Hello! You don’t have to create a separate account for the foal until you’re ready to play them as their own character, but you will need to join them so we can add them to the database
    Ok thank you. Foal details as below.

Horse's Full Name: Wynter
    Breed: Paint x Arab
    Color: black & white
    Player Out of Character Name: dreamcat

Traits: tattoo animation from father side, will gradually manifest as she gets older.
    Of course! Unfortunately the name Wynter has already been used by a Beqanna character, so you’ll need to choose another name for the foal.
    Ah just realised that I searched for wynters when checking before... is wynters acceptable? Or is that too close to the other one?
    Nope, Wynters is fine and different enough! We’ll get them both added to the database asap Smile
    Thank you so much