• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a dark god, a death priestess, and an angel walk into a bar… -x
    ….and then they start a really weird love triangle.

Sire One
    Name: Carnage
    Breed: anglo arabian
    Traits/defects: god magic
    Color: galaxy, for Starnage season
    Color Genetic Code (if known): —
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [GOD MAGIC 6]

Sire Two
    Name: Gail
    Gender mare, but breeding as a stallion because ~*~magic~*~
    Breed: abstang
    Traits/defects: death priestess
    Color: black
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DEATH PRIESTESS 5]

Dam:
    Name: Ryatah
    Breed: arabian
    Traits/defects: celestial magic, stardust
    Color: white with gold wings
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [CELESTIAL MAGIC 6][STARDUST 0][darkness aura*][immortality*][archangel 5][infrared vision 1]

Foals:
    Colby will be playing the Carnage x Ryatah baby, and is requesting a girl named Empyreal. For her color I would like pastel galaxy with gold markings, and for trait mutations something celestial/sky related if it rolls that way.

Cassi will be playing the Gail x Ryatah baby, and is requesting a boy named Carcass. For his color she’d like him to be white with black ombre, and that death priestess mutates even if it rolls expressed and unchanged, and any mutation of death & angel themes welcomed.

also im really paranoid I forked up typing this because I lost my last brain cell earlier this week, sorry if that is the case.
    THANK YOU <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis

--,--, 86, 7

Empyreal
    Anglo-arabian
    Female
    Pastel galaxy with gold markings
    tegteg [SKY MANIPULATION 5][ANGEL MIMICRY 3][equus solaris 4][infrared vision 1][stardust 0]
    Carnage x Ryatah
    twin to Carcass
    played by Colby
    due in September
    breedable in March

@Colby you know the drill, this is 8 space so pick which you'd like to be non-genetic

--, --, 38, 55

Carcass
    Anglo-arabian
    Male
    White with black ombre
    tegteg [FALLEN ANGEL 5][STARDUST 0][ghost shifting 4][light manipulation 4][infrared vision 1]
    Gail x Ryatah
    twin to Empyreal
    played by Cassi
    due in September
    breedable in January

@Cassi I don't have anything official to say but didn't want you to feel left out

FLAWLESS.

Let’s make her angel mimicry non genetic and for her three characteristics I’ll do halo, wings, and aura.

THANK YOU
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    YAY I LOVE HIM THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME