• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my surrounding thoughts
    [Image: Horse%20Dapple%20Grey%20Cantering%20Left.jpg]
    3 year old mare
    dapple grey
    no foal
    no mate
    no herd

The thought had never crossed my mind of joining a herd...... I had never given it much thought before. I have been living on my own for what feels like forever. Even if I settled down in some place I wonder if I would be ok since I'm not used to being around others or talking to them. I sigh and flick my tail scanning through the trees with my green eyes. Its so silent here.

I look around and see only a couple of other horses around but not many at all. I sigh again and snort at myself for even thinking about joining a herd. It would feel too weird. I sigh wondering if ill ever join a her or have a family of my own. I wonder what its like to have a family. A home.

I look up at the leaves swaying with the soft breeze and all the crevasses of light that is shining down. Its very peaceful here. I lower my head to graze enjoying the shade and flicking my tail once again, I raise my head and shake my long dark mane. I sigh and continue with my thoughts and enjoying the soft breeze not completely aware of my surrounding and of the other horses.
    Hi there, and welcome to Beqanna!

Two quick notes:

1 - the name Crystal has been used. Please check names in the members database (http://www.beqanna.com/forum/database.php) and name reservations (http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27) before joining a character.

2 - when you do decide on a new name, please make sure this horse is posted on the join board so that we can have a record of it Smile

Thanks! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.