• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Off My Rocker; Offspring
    Zendaya
    @
    !
    She is a wanderer, free and rebellious. She doesn't stay in places for long continuously following a nomadic nature while her mother remains within Heavens Gates. The crimson detailed girl had never had the urge to stay with her mother, never to seek out her bastard of a father. She never had the urge to remain anywhere but moving constantly with the flow of the seasons, ever changing with new places, new people, new scenery. It was never the same no matter how hard she tried to keep it the same that nomadic nature would overlap everything, causing the girl to enjoy meandering about, alone. Only as a child did she have the luxury of dillydallying in one place.

This autumn the naive mare finds herself aimlessly wandering within the common lands. Lately she had found amusement in picking fights with highly hormonal mares, and speaking within the heads of young hormonal stallions. Some days she found good conversations, with sociable equine but, that always jinxed her in finding seemingly social beings only to find their incredibly rude or just plainly not interested in speaking to a random stranger. 

Today the meadow is vacant the atmosphere remained silent and arid with the few casualties of the sweet vocals of song birds chattering about. Zendaya was completely annoyed by now, as many stallions had tried to stuff their faces in her ass, like they had any means of hospitality? She had either chased them off in a rather enraged manner or surprised with with a strong hind kick, sending them running for the hills. She wasn't planning on having a kid anytime soon or even considering the factor of having to care for a kid on her own. It was simply never registered by her naive mind, to have the need to have a child. She did too much moving anyways there was no way in hell the kid would be able to keep up with her nomadic instincts.

Pondering quietly to herself Zendaya began to graze, yanking up blades of grass from their roots and breaking away of the lush material within her jaw. Only in mid ponder did she notice that the meadow wasn't so vacant anymore. A black stallion (Offspring) had entered the premises, she wasn't as skittish as most mares would be around stallions. She had a calm and relaxed aura around almost every living being. She could care less if he wanted anything more from her. If he did he would be treated with the same treatment as the stallions that had harassed her before.

Silently the ebony glossed girl saunters towards him, head hung in a rather relaxed manner. As dark chocolate eyes examine his build briefly before speaking to him in telepathic terms,"Hey there. I'm Zendaya care to share a name?" She was pretty forwards with introductions, it was either a simple I'm Zendaya added with a greeting like hello. Her voice is silenced for a moment before making means of conversation (This time aloud not telepathically) "What brings you to the Meadow?" She questions allowing a roguish smile to rest upon her lips as she rolls her shoulders in a calm manner, awaiting a repsonse

I'm just a bit off my rocker